Home Barista Course - Filter Brewing
This course is perfect for the coffee enthusiast looking to brew great filter coffee at home.
Learn how to make great quality coffee at home with simple, accessible equipment. The class will be taught in an informal, relaxed style aimed at the home enthusiast who would like to perfect their skills.
- Step by step guides on how to correctly brew using methods, including the AeroPress, V60 dripper, Chemex and French Press.
- Practical guidance and support from our experienced specialists
- Theory in relation to coffee bean processes and brewing suitability
We will send you a card with details of the event, be it yourself or a gift.
INCLUDED IN THE COURSE:
- As much coffee as you can drink
- Complementary 250g box of seasonal coffee, from our retail selection
- 10% off brewing equipment in-store at the Roastery Cafe
- 10% off hot food and drinks at the Roastery Cafe & Kitchen valid for one meal only (show confirmation email to barista)
- 2 hours
- Ue Coffee Roasters, 11a Windrush Ind Park, Linkwood Road, Witney, OX29 7HA
- Maximum of six people on a course. Course needs a minimum of 2 people to run
- We will contact you at least a week before if the class needs rescheduling
Please contact us to book in a convenient date and time for your course.
Postage is worked out by spend, delivery type and/or weight.
United Kingdom & Channel Islands
Free standard Royal Mail parcel delivery is offered to any UK address when you spend £25+ and if you require a quicker delivery method we recommend that you opt for the paid 24 or 48 hour tracked delivery option which is chargable, however this service is not gauranteed and can be subject to delays which are out of our control.
Spend £25+ 48 Hour tracked delivery on orders up to and including 5kg Cost: £1.95
Spend £25+ 24 Hour tracked delivery on orders up to and including 5kg Cost: £2.95
Spend Below £25 48 Hour tracked delivery on orders up to and including 5kg Cost: £3.95
Spend Below £25+ 24 Hour tracked delivery on orders up to and including 5kg Cost: £4.95
This delivery option is for orders that require a speedier tracked delivery service, however this does not gaurantee that your order will automatically arrive the next day. We do however aim to process all orders within 24-48 working hours of receipt of your order and in most cases we will dispatch your order the same day if received before 11 am, however after this time there is a possibility that your order could go into the next working days schedule.
Saturday tracked delivery on orders up to and including 5Kg Cost: £8.50 | We can only gaurantee a Saturday delivery if your order is placed no later than 10.30am on the Friday
We recommend that you call us on 01993 706767 to make sure we are able to ship on a next day service if you are placing your order after the 11 am cut off.
Our standard trade terms apply, however any coffees ordered that have been selected as a ground option cannot be returned and are non-refundable.