Serves 4 cups
60g of coarsely ground coffee
1 litre of filtered water
Serves 8 cups
120g of coarsely ground coffee
2 litre of filtered water
- Insert a filter paper into the basket and thoroughly wet using a bit of extra hot water.
- Add the coffee into the base of the filter.
- Insert the basket into the filter machine. Make sure a vessel for your fresh brew is positioned underneath the filter basket before starting.
- Flick the switch and begin the brew.
- Once all the water has passed through the filter, discard the filter and coffee.
- For best results, drink coffee within 1 hour of brewing.