Home Barista Course - Latte Art
Learn the basics of milk steaming and try your hand at some latte art. A hands on course, based at our roastery in Witney which is great for enthusiasts with a creative flair.
The perfect latte art course for the home enthusiast, this course is designed to provide the fundamentals to achieve great quality latte art in a relaxed, fun environment.
- Step by step guides on how to steam and pour milk
- Introduction into different art patterns, such as heart, rosetta and tulip
- Practical guidance and support from our experienced specialists
- No prior knowledge required
We will send you a card with details of the event, be it yourself or a gift.
INCLUDED IN THE COURSE:
- As much coffee as you can drink
- Complementary 250g box of seasonal coffee, from our retail selection
- 10% off brewing equipment in-store at the Roastery Cafe
- 10% off hot food and drinks at the Roastery Cafe & Kitchen valid for one meal only (show confirmation email to barista)
- 2 hours
- Ue Coffee Roasters, 11a Windrush Ind Park, Linkwood Road, Witney, OX29 7HA
- You will be instructed using a Victoria Arduino Eagle One Espresso machine and Compak on-demand espresso grinder.
- Both dairy and milk alternatives are available to use on the day.
- Maximum of four people on a course. Course needs a minimum of 2 people to run
- We will contact you at least a week before if the class needs rescheduling
Please contact us to book in a convenient date and time for your course.
Christmas Delivery Cut Off For UK
Due to ongoing delays in the Royal Mail network, we are recommending that customers place all orders as quickly as possible to avoid any unwanted delay or disappointment as we are unable control lead-times past the following cut offs.
Royal Mail have indicated that the following cut offs apply when the following services are selected.
Royal Mail Tracked 48 Hour - December Friday 16th
Royal Mail Tracked 24 Hour - December Monday 19th
Special Delivery Guaranteed - December Wednesday 21st
We roast and ship orders Monday through to Friday (Excl. Bank Holidays) and send them by Royal Mails parcel service as standard. Orders placed over a weekend or Bank Holiday will not be processed until the next working day.
Postage is worked out by spend, delivery type and/or weight.
United Kingdom & Channel Islands
Free standard Royal Mail parcel delivery is offered to any UK address when you spend £25+ and if you require a quicker delivery method we recommend that you opt for the paid 24 or 48 hour tracked delivery option which is chargable, however this service is not gauranteed and can be subject to delays which are out of our control.
Spend £25+ 48 Hour tracked delivery on orders up to and including 5kg Cost: £1.95
Spend £25+ 24 Hour tracked delivery on orders up to and including 5kg Cost: £2.95
Spend Below £25 48 Hour tracked delivery on orders up to and including 5kg Cost: £3.95
Spend Below £25+ 24 Hour tracked delivery on orders up to and including 5kg Cost: £4.95
This delivery option is for orders that require a speedier tracked delivery service, however this does not gaurantee that your order will automatically arrive the next day. We do however aim to process all orders within 24-48 working hours of receipt of your order and in most cases we will dispatch your order the same day if received before 11 am, however after this time there is a possibility that your order could go into the next working days schedule.
Saturday tracked delivery on orders up to and including 5Kg Cost: £8.50 | We can only gaurantee a Saturday delivery if your order is placed no later than 10.30am on the Friday
We recommend that you call us on 01993 706767 to make sure we are able to ship on a next day service if you are placing your order after the 11 am cut off.
Our standard trade terms apply, however any coffees ordered that have been selected as a ground option cannot be returned and are non-refundable.