Serves 1 cup
14g of medium to coarsely ground coffee
240ml of filtered water taken off the boil 80°c
Recommended brew time is 2 minutes
- Insert plunger to fit just inside the bottom of the chamber - allowing full capacity to brew.
- Place upside down so that the hexagonal side is facing upwards.
- Place a single filter paper inside the cap and wet the paper.
- Add the coffee into the chamber and add all the hot water.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Twist the cap, including the filter, onto the top of the chamber.
- Leave to brew for desired time - we recommend 2 minutes.
- Carefully flip the whole Aeropress ensuring that the cap remains inside of your pre-warmed mug or jug.
- Slowly press until all of the coffee has been passed through the filter.