Serves 1 cup (espresso size = 36g in weight)
16g of finely ground coffee
Approximate brew time is 20-25 seconds
1. Place the coffee into the espresso handle basket.
2. Evenly distribute the grounds and firmly compact using a hand tamper.
3. Run 3 seconds of water through the empty machine to purge any previously used coffee.
4. Firmly place the handle into the machine and imeediately start the brew.
5. Turn off when the espresso has fully extracted 36 grams of espresso in the cup when sat of scales that have been teared too zero.
1. Fill the milk steaming jug just below the spout with milk that has been taken straight out of the fridge.
2. Place the steam wand tip just below the surface of the milk and gently turn the steam pressure onto full.
3. Slowly lower the jug by a few centimeters to introduce air into the milk for a 2-4 seconds and then raise back up fully immersing the steam tip again.
4. Keep the steam wand at this level until the jug is almost too hot to touch and turn off the steam pressure.
5. Gently pour the milk into the middle of the espresso. As the cup fills, slowly speed up the pour and stream flow to introduce thicker milk into the cup.