Sage The Oracle Espresso Machine Black Truffle
With every purchase of a Sage home espresso machine, each customer will receive a free 250g box of our Solidarity charity espresso blend along with a 50% off voucher to any one of our Home Barista Espresso Courses.
Sage The Oracle Espresso Machine Black Truffle
Third Wave Specialty Coffee, without the barista.
The Oracle creates third wave speciality coffee at home, comparable to what you would get at your favourite café. The Oracle has automatic grinding, dosing, tamping and milk texturing, automating the two most difficult parts of manual espresso. You can extract espresso and texture milk simultaneously, enabling you to go from beans to latte in under a minute.
Auto Grind and Tamp
Fully-integrated conical burr grinder automatically grinds, doses and tamps 22 grams of coffee straight into the portafilter.
Precise Espresso Extraction
Dual stainless steel boilers and heated group head controlled by digital temperature control (PID), brings water to precisely the right temperature to extract maximum flavor potential.
Micro-Foam Milk Texturing
Self-cleaning steam wand, powered by a dedicated boiler, textures milk to your liking and delivers Barista-quality micro-foam that enhances flavor and is essential for creating latte art. Allows you to adjust the milk temperature and texture to suit your taste.
Flexible Shot Control
Choose between one shot, two shots or manual control over how much espresso ends up in your cup for the perfect dose every time.
LCD provides you all the information you need to make coffee exactly the way you like it, everytime.
One Touch Americano
The innovative One Touch Americano feature delivers a double espresso, and then separately through a dedicated spout, fills the cup with hot water, the same way as any good commercial machine.
- Accessories: Mini Grinds Bin, 58mm Full Stainless Steel Portafilter, 1 cup & 2 cup Single Wall Filter Baskets, 16oz Stainless Steel Milk Jug, Steam Wand Spare Parts, Cleaning Kit, Water Hardness Test Strip, Water Filter Holder and Water Filter
- Capacity: Bean Hopper Capacity: 280g., Water Tank Capacity: 2.5Ltr.
- Construction Materials: Brushed Stainless Steel Exterior, Stainless Steel Dual Boiler
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 37.3 x 36.8 x 44.7 cm
- Integrated Coffee Grinder: Integrated stainless steel conical burr grinder.
- Over Pressure Valve: This commercial feature limits the 15 bar Italian pump pressure throughout the extraction, preventing bitter flavours in the shot.
- Power: 2400 Watts
- Pre Infusion Function: Gradually increases water pressure to gently expand grinds for an even extraction.
- Settings: Adjustable Grind Control, Programmable Milk Temperature and Texture, One/Two Shots, Long Black, Hot Water
- Timer: Espresso shot clock displays shot duration as a guide to extraction consistency.
- Triple Heat System: Dedicated steam boiler with integrated Heat Exchange aids thermal stability. Dedicated espresso boiler with Digital PID control delivers precise water temperature. Heated group head–PID controlled embedded element maintains thermal stability.
- Voltage: 220–240 Volts
- Warranty: 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty (Please note: Sage products covered by this manufacturer's Guarantee are intended for private household (non-commercial) use only.)
- Model: SES980BTR4GUK1
Advance Notice: Customers Looking To Place An Order For Click & Collect, Please Allow Up To 1 Week For Delivery As This Item Is Shipped Direct From The Manufacturer And Not Held At The Ue Roastery. We Will Notify You When The Item Comes Into Stock.
Christmas Delivery Cut Off For UK
Due to ongoing delays in the Royal Mail network, we are recommending that customers place all orders as quickly as possible to avoid any unwanted delay or disappointment as we are unable control lead-times past the following cut offs.
Royal Mail have indicated that the following cut offs apply when the following services are selected.
Royal Mail Tracked 48 Hour - December Friday 16th
Royal Mail Tracked 24 Hour - December Monday 19th
Special Delivery Guaranteed - December Wednesday 21st
We roast and ship orders Monday through to Friday (Excl. Bank Holidays) and send them by Royal Mails parcel service as standard. Orders placed over a weekend or Bank Holiday will not be processed until the next working day.
Postage is worked out by spend, delivery type and/or weight.
United Kingdom & Channel Islands
Free standard Royal Mail parcel delivery is offered to any UK address when you spend £25+ and if you require a quicker delivery method we recommend that you opt for the paid 24 or 48 hour tracked delivery option which is chargable, however this service is not gauranteed and can be subject to delays which are out of our control.
Spend £25+ 48 Hour tracked delivery on orders up to and including 5kg Cost: £1.95
Spend £25+ 24 Hour tracked delivery on orders up to and including 5kg Cost: £2.95
Spend Below £25 48 Hour tracked delivery on orders up to and including 5kg Cost: £3.95
Spend Below £25+ 24 Hour tracked delivery on orders up to and including 5kg Cost: £4.95
This delivery option is for orders that require a speedier tracked delivery service, however this does not gaurantee that your order will automatically arrive the next day. We do however aim to process all orders within 24-48 working hours of receipt of your order and in most cases we will dispatch your order the same day if received before 11 am, however after this time there is a possibility that your order could go into the next working days schedule.
Saturday tracked delivery on orders up to and including 5Kg Cost: £8.50 | We can only gaurantee a Saturday delivery if your order is placed no later than 10.30am on the Friday
We recommend that you call us on 01993 706767 to make sure we are able to ship on a next day service if you are placing your order after the 11 am cut off.
Our standard trade terms apply, however any coffees ordered that have been selected as a ground option cannot be returned and are non-refundable.