Serves 3 cup
18g of finely ground coffee which is slightly coarser than espresso grind
130ml of filtered water straight off the boil
Approximate brew time is 60 seconds
Serves 4 cups
55g of finely ground coffee
400ml of filtered water straight off the boil
Approximate brew time is 2 minutes
- Unscrew the base and remove the metal filter.
- Pour boiling water into the base to just below the top.
- Add the coffee into the filter and gently press down to pack the coffee in.
- Insert filter (filled with coffee) into the base and screw top back on.
- Place onto a pre-heated stove top and leave to brew.
- Once the coffee finishes flowing out into the top chamber, it is ready to serve.