Rocket Espresso Appartamento Serie Rossa Coffee Machine
* Special order custom machine with 2 to 4 week leadtime *
Rocket Espresso introduce the limited edition Appartamento Serie Rossa; the Appartamento Red with white inserts. The Serie Rossa edition features as standard, a stainless steel cup frame.
The Rocket Appartamento is a heat exchange unit with espresso brew temperature maintained by the commercial E61 Group Head. A small footprint and straight side panels featuring a circular design make this an attractive and practical unit when looking to maximise bench space.
* Free UK White Glove delivery *
- A compact home machine with a small footprint
- E61 Group and thermosyphon system to deliver optimal flavours for espresso
- Designed with oversized circular feet and the circular feature on the side panels
- This Appartamento Serie Rossa comes with a red body and white insert panels.
The desire to have the best culinary equipment in our home is always growing, so that we can make and share memories through creation and flavour. To achieve this in a home of any size, Rocket Espresso have introduced the Appartamento.
Holding the calibre of the Rocket Espresso brand in its design and function the Appartamento is a compact espresso machine created with a small footprint to balance in an environment where space is at a premium, yet a quality cup of coffee is not compromised.
Rocket engineers have optimised the chassis and internal layout of the Appartmento to design a functional machine featuring components capable of producing an espresso full of flavour as well as a powerful steam quality.
Capturing the modern style of design and incorporating this into an espresso machine, the Appartmento features a simplistic circular feature on the side panels which on this machine is white to create a contrast.
Varying from the original Appartamento series, the Serie Rossa edition features as standard, a stainless steel cup frame.
With the familiar qualities and features Rocket Espresso consistently delivers.
Why You Should Buy It
One of the nicest things about buying a Rocket machine is it comes with a really in depth training guide and manual, plus, they’re one of the very few brands to include a high quality metal tamper with their machines rather than a dinky plastic one you’ll never use. They really go the extra mile to make set up easy and ensure you’re ready to brew soon after unboxing the Appartamento.
- Brew Group: Commercial 58mm bronze E61 brew group (weighing 4.05kg)
- Portafilter: Industry standard, commercial grade 58mm portafilter
- Steam wand: Cool to touch (anti-burn) stainless steel wand
- Hot water tap: Separate hot water tap
- Gauge: Boiler pressure gauge
- Boilers: 1.8l insulated pure (Cu 99.9%) copper boiler (with brass end plates)
- Pump: High-grade vibration pump
- Reservoir: 2.5l removable internal water reservoir
- Construction: Heavy gauge mirror stainless steel
- Finish: Chrome plated
- Cup Tray: Large cup tray with minimal surround
- Drip tray: Large stainless steel drip tray
- Power: Standard UK 13amp plug (1200w / 220v)
- Weight: 23KG
- Dimensions WDH: 274mm Width x 425mm Depth x 360mm Height
Free two man special delivery (UK wide) with every Rocket machine. We also maintain and service your Rocket machine at your home so you don't need to send it to us. All Rocket machines are bench tested by our Rocket trained engineers prior to delivery.
All Rocket Espresso machines are covered by a 2 year parts and 1 year labour warranty with ourselves as an official Rocket Espresso UK dealer. This warranty is for domestic customers only.
This warranty is subject to the customer following the instructions for use and maintenance guidelines supplied by Rocket Espresso, and does not cover general wear and tear or damage caused by misuse of the machine.
* Please note that as this is a special order custom machine with delivery from Milan, orders placed cannot be cancelled (unless within 24hours of placing your order) as we arrange dedicated production and shipping for you *
We roast and ship orders Monday through to Friday (Excl. Bank Holidays) and send them by Royal Mails parcel service as standard. Orders placed over a weekend or Bank Holiday will not be processed until the next working day.
Postage is worked out by spend, delivery type and/or weight.
United Kingdom & Channel Islands
Free standard Royal Mail parcel delivery is offered to any UK address when you spend £25+ and if you require a quicker delivery method we recommend that you opt for the paid 24 or 48 hour tracked delivery option which is chargable, however this service is not gauranteed and can be subject to delays which are out of our control.
Spend £25+ 48 Hour tracked delivery on orders up to and including 5kg Cost: £1.95
Spend £25+ 24 Hour tracked delivery on orders up to and including 5kg Cost: £2.95
Spend Below £25 48 Hour tracked delivery on orders up to and including 5kg Cost: £3.95
Spend Below £25+ 24 Hour tracked delivery on orders up to and including 5kg Cost: £4.95
This delivery option is for orders that require a speedier tracked delivery service, however this does not gaurantee that your order will automatically arrive the next day.
We do however aim to process all orders within 24-48 working hours of receipt of your order and in most cases we will dispatch your order the same day if received before 10 am, however after this time there is a possibility that your order could go into the next working days schedule.
Saturday tracked delivery on orders up to and including 5Kg Cost: £8.50 | We can only gaurantee a Saturday delivery if your order is placed no later than 10.30am on the Friday
We recommend that you call us on 01993 706767 to make sure we are able to ship on a next day service if you are placing your order after the 11 am cut off.
Our standard trade terms apply, however any coffees ordered that have been selected as a ground option cannot be returned and are non-refundable.