La Marzocco Mini Chrome
What is it?
The La Marzocco Linea Mini is a commercially certified dual boiler espresso machine with a saturated group head, a PID, rotary pump, and internal reservoir. It features an innovative heat exchange system that pre-heats water entering the brew boiler.
Who is it for?
Those that want that classic cafe look in their home or for their small coffee shop are inevitably drawn to La Marzocco's long heritage and to the Linea Mini. You want to pull delicious shots, but creating an experience and aesthetic are equally important elements of your ideal home espresso bar. You want to know you can entertain a full dinner party without skipping a beat. Maybe you're even entertaining the idea of starting a coffee cart.
Why do we carry it?
The design of the classic La Marzocco Linea two and three group machines is iconic. La Marzocco's intention with the Linea Mini was to take that history of hand-built quality, power, and reliability and pack it into a machine small enough to fit in your kitchen. Suffice to say, they nailed it. While the inner workings of this beast might be more deserving of the spotlight, the Linea Mini's stunning stainless steel panels and eye-catching brew paddle aren't easily ignored.
With its massive 3.5 litre steam boiler and the proprietary heat-exchange system that feeds the brew boiler with 200-degree water, the La Marzocco built the Linea Mini to uphold its namesake's reputation of commercial power and consistency. No machine this size can power through a morning rush or dinner party the way the Linea Mini can. If you won't accept anything less than a true cafe experience at home, this espresso machine is your kitchen's new centrepiece.
- Steel portafilter with single spout and double spout
- 5 portafilter baskets: 7 gr, 14 gr, 17 gr, and 21 gr
- Blind basket
- La Marzocco stainless steel tamper
- 12 oz. steam pitcher
- Espresso machine cleaning detergent
- EE paddle brew control system
- Temperature control with internal stepped turn wheel
- Integrated brew group (similar performance to the saturated brew group, but much more compact)
- Indicator lights provide machine status feedback
- Pre-programmed one second pre-infusion
- Brew boiler: Stainless steel 0.17L
- Steam boiler: Stainless steel 3.5L
- Reservoir: 2L
- NSF certified for commercial use