Location: Roastery, Witney, West Oxfordshire, OX29
Part-Time / Full-time / Apprenticeship
We are all about handmade, home-made, delicious fresh food!
Ue Coffee Roasters is looking to recruit a Brunch Chef to support our much-loved and ever expanding roastery operations. This new position will contribute to driving our best-in-class service, in a business well known for handcrafted and high-quality food and coffee at its centre, with happy teams and friendly service.
You’ll take pride in making our quality products and providing our customers with our world class food every day, delivering exceptional service to every customer.
As a Brunch Chef with Ue Coffee Roasters you will:
- Prepare breakfast / brunch dishes from our menu to order
- Prove and bake items for our counter displays
- Prepare delicious sandwiches / baguettes for our displays
- You’ll get to know all about our products inside and out, proactively learning about new recipes and be confident with your overall knowledge
- You’ll ensure that all baking reflects the high quality and craft that make our products so special, following our recipe guidelines and recognising and reporting any issues
- You’ll monitor food flow and maintain food safety standards in our kitchen and bakery
- You’ll show care for our products through handling and displaying them correctly, sharing a beautifully presented product with each customer
- Be an ambassador for our brand
- Live the culture of everything we do, we do as a team
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and safety in the environment
- Contribute to and maintain a culture of high-performance
In return we will give you:
- Free food and drinks on shift
- Guaranteed hours – full-time contracts are minimum 40 hours per week
- Laundered uniform provided
- Development opportunities including apprenticeships also available
- Staff benefit scheme
Apprenticeships available alongside this role including ‘Hospitality Food Production Level 2’
All we ask is that send us a cover letter telling us what motivates you and where your love of food stems from and why you think you would be the perfect fit for our business.